Entry Level Customer Service Representative
Company: Parallel Marketing
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionOur globally connected and dynamic company is
based in LA. We specialize in the creation, distribution, and
marketing of innovative products. We are looking for a Customer
Service Representative responsible for acting as a liaison between
customers and companies. Their primary role is to assist customers
with complaints, orders, errors, account questions, and other
- Reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain the reason for
- Assist with the placement of orders.
- Advice on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such
as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper
customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- knowledge about our products to better assist our
customers.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, general education degree, or
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of relevant computer applications
- ability to type
- knowledge of administrative procedures
- numeric, oral, and written language applications
- product knowledgePowered by JazzHRUilofkvECB
Keywords: Parallel Marketing, Altadena , Entry Level Customer Service Representative, Sales , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!