Entry Level Account Coordinator
Company: Relentless Concepts Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SUMMARY:The Entry Level Account Coordinator is responsible for
the accurate and professional exchange of information on daily
business activities between customers and our clients. The Account
Coordinator is a key interface with the customer and plays a
pivotal role in the success of this relationship. -ESSENTIAL DUTIES
AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Includes the following. Other duties may be
- Tracks and expedites all aspects of orders for assigned
- Completes required reports (e.g. - status reports, forms, etc.)
for the customer.
- Control and determine materials, time, and process of
production runs based on the Customer's forecast.
- Acts as the main liaison between the customer and
- Expedites the accurate flow of information.
- Interfaces with the customer via the phone, email, etc., and
will visit customers with sales reps as required.
- Prepares internal reports as required.
- Processes complaints and other documentation as required.
- Responsible for coordinating daily shipments.
- Processes invoices daily and credit notes as required.
-EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or
technical school; or Associates degree with 2 years of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required. SAP experience is
helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work longer than normal hours from time to
time, plus be available to travel overnight on customer
visits.Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Relentless Concepts Inc., Altadena , Entry Level Account Coordinator, Other , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!