Senior Hardware Engineer - Advanced Robotic Systems
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are open to a conversation about the most thrilling
Electrical Engineer position in LA, please read on!
You've come to the correct place if you're seeking for a
fast-paced, thrilling job. The incredible growth that our company
is going through right now makes it a terrific moment to join our
team. In addition to paid maternity leave, tuition reimbursement,
employer-provided life and disability insurance, and a wide range
of health and wellness options, we also offer a comprehensive
benefits package. For the most demanding conditions since the late
1900's, our company has been developing the most sophisticated
robotic systems available. With interesting potential in a range of
Research & Development sectors, we have initiatives spanning from
Planetary Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft
What You Will Be Doing
The creation of flight avionics for instruments used in planetary
exploration and space applications, including sample acquisition
and handling devices, is under the purview of the Electrical
Engineer V. In addition to working with clients and
multidisciplinary project teams to create electrical components and
avionics systems, the Electrical Engineer will directly report to
the Avionics Manager and provide technical leadership for the
- Analog and digital circuit design and development of systems
requirements for autonomous spacecraft instruments.
- Custom high-reliability PCBs are designed, produced, and
checked before use in a variety of avionics applications.
- For high-reliability applications, follow the harness design
and assembly guidelines.
- Design and documentation of electrical ground support equipment
- Analysis, test planning, execution, and data analysis for
electrical system requirement verification.
- Create and develop work instruction materials for testing and
- Through all stages of development and execution, support
R&D and flying programs.
- Take proactive measures to spot potential barriers to technical
- By engaging with project teams and assessing the designs and
test plans of electrical engineering peers, provide subject matter
expertise in relation to flight avionics and electrical
What You Need for this Position
- Electrical engineering or a similar engineering discipline,
- 7+ years of general engineering experience and at least 5 years
of experience designing spacecraft systems (Power, Motion,
- Knowledge of EEE-INST-002 parts classification,
radiation-hardness-assured component selection, and
- Design experience of the motor drive for Brushless DC (BLDC)
- Design expeirence of embedded systems using MCUs or FPGAs.
- Proficient using lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic
analyzers, electronic loads, and LCR meters.
Pluses would experience with one or more of these tools or
- Circuit Finite Element Analysis, Worst-Case Analysis, and
Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Digital communication protocols including UART, SPI, I2C,
RS-422, RS-232, and CAN are designed and used.
- Design of power systems, particularly the Buck/Boost and LDO
topologies and distributed grounding techniques.
- Low-noise analog design using multiple types of sensors (PRT,
thermocouple, photodiode, etc)
So, If you are open to a conversation about the most thrilling
Electrical Engineer position in LA, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PT3-1696213 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Patrick Tafua - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Altadena , Senior Hardware Engineer - Advanced Robotic Systems, Other , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!