KABC - Newswriter/Newscast Producer
Company: Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution
Posted on: June 23, 2022
ABC7 Los Angeles is looking to hire a staff Newswriter/Newscast
Producer to join Southern California's news leader. Do you have the
ability to write stories and produce newscasts with emotional and
visual impact in a collaborative and innovative newsroom?
Candidates must be great writers and storytellers who also
understand the role that digital, streaming and social media play
in reaching viewers and creating high-impact content. ABC7 is
focused on owning big story coverage and serving a diverse audience
in the second largest market in the country, and we are looking for
people to help us make that happen every day.
- Write and produce for newscasts as assigned
- Edit video and booth newscasts
- Work with reporters, editors, directors, and others to shape
stories and newscasts
Basic Qualifications :
- Min of 2 years' experience
- Must be a self-starter, have great news judgement, thrive on
breaking news and deadline pressure.
- Efficient and excellent writer.
- Organized, collaborative and good at managing people and
- Must have an eye for impact, relevance and moments that connect
- Effectively use social media to gather and distribute
- Must be willing to work overnight.
- Knowledge of Dalet, non-linear editing, and Ross XPression
Required Education :
- Bachelor's degree
Additional Information :
Keywords: Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution, Altadena , KABC - Newswriter/Newscast Producer, Other , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!