Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist
to join a leading team in the Irwindale and/or Irvine, CA
area!--Experience with MasterCAM & mills/lathes1st shift 7am - 4pm
Monday thru FridaySUMMARY OF THE JOBThe CNC Machinist creates
prototype product using machines that include manual lathe, mills,
drill presses, grinders, by performing the following
duties.--ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working from blueprints, drawings, models, and/or sketches,
fabricates prototype components for new product testing using
materials such as metals and plastics.
- May review blueprints or drawings for machining capability and
- Programs, sets up, cleans, and conducts minor repairs on
- Observes machine operation to detect work piece defects or
- Ability to work with engineers and other related fields to
produce desired tooling, fixtures, castings, or parts.
- Builds relationships with vendors and orders materials from
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or
opportunities to next management level
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of shop, or department.
- Responsible for ensuring all company guidelines related to
Health, Safety and Environmental practices are followed and that
all resources needed to do so are available and in good
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with
all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and
- Performs other duties assigned as needed--REQUIRED
EDUCATION/TRAINING and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma/ secondary degree
- 1-2 years of related experience--REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS,
ABILITIES and CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES:
- Proficiency with conventional mill, conventional lathe, surface
grinder, and drill press.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following: CNC Machining
Center, or 5 Axis Swiss Lathe
- Proficiency with CAMM programming software: Master CAM and/or
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of
measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use some geometry and algebra.
- Ability to read blueprints, understand sketches, tapes, oral
and written instructions.
- Ability to understand, read, and write English.----Apply today
for immediate consideration!Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills are
in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly
Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations
where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects,
and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer
the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking
for something more long-term, we're here every step of the way to
find your dream engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Altadena , CNC Machinist, Other , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!