Raytheon Technologies Software Space Engineering team is looking
for talented Software Engineer in the greater Los Angeles area who
is ready to take on a fresh challenge, grow their career contribute
and contribute to making the world a safer place for our El Segundo
Campus. Are you ready, then Raytheon is ready to help you achieve
your goals. Join our team and get the opportunity and support to
find purpose, thrive and succeed.
From intelligence to weather, navigation and beyond, we're
driven by the possibilities of space. Raytheon Intelligence &
Space's end-to-end space solutions deliver mission breakthroughs in
our industry. Our ability to create and enhance space systems that
incorporate transformative, next-generation technologies keeps our
customers ahead of the threat. And by integrating commercial and
open-source tech into our solutions, we're making the space domain
more accessible - and affordable - than ever.
This position is located in El Segundo, California and is
eligible for relocation assistance.
Join our Space Programs which leads the industry in
demonstrating the speed and agility required for next generation
responsive space missions. As a Software Engineer for the Space
Programs, you will apply technical principles, theories, and
concepts associated with software development and design for Object
Oriented systems. Responsibilities include requirements
management/development, software architecting and preliminary
Clearance: Must be a US Citizens with a current /active TS/SCI
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
* Minimum 4+ years of related technical individual contributor
experience in large team software engineering development.
* Experience with Object Oriented C++, and Linux operating
* Experience developing Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
* Understanding of software development best practices and
* Experience presenting to and interfacing with both internal
and external customers.
* US Citizenship and the ability to access US only data
* Current and Active TS/SCI or higher clearance required
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
* Experience with Model Based Software Development.
* Experience with Ethernet interfaces.
* Experience with software implementation of timing and
* Experience with Agile-Scrum Methodology.
* Experience with tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Coverity,
GoogleTest, Docker, and Artifactory.
* Knowledge of MS Office or other presentation tools.
* OPIR program experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Mathematics,
Physics, or related field required. M.S. degree in Engineering,
Science, Mathematics, Physics preferred.
This position requires either a U.S. Person who is eligible to
obtain any required Export Authorization.
RSI SC2 Space
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability, or protected Veteran status.