CLINICAL SUPERVISOR LEVEL 2 -LMFT or LCSW preferred license
Company: Five Acres
Posted on: December 30, 2018
Job DescriptionCLINICAL SUPERVISOR LEVEL 2 -RESIDENTIAL SUMMARY:Responsible for managing and supervising staff including:
- Support of Five Acres' strategic goals, mission, & values; ensuring quality service, audit, and fiscal performance.
- Clinical supervision to ensure provision of clinical, case management, advocacy, and related services to assigned clients in accordance with treatment goals, licensing requirements and professional standards.
- Individual/group supervision to ensure development, implementation and coordination of program services in accordance with Agency goals and quality standards.
- Performs supervisory duties including: interviewing, hiring, and training clinical and other supervisees; manages performance, conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary measures as needed; implements clinical on-boarding procedures.
- Directly manages, supervises, and monitors clinical activities including the distribution and tracking of case assignments; schedules, productivity, and coordinates psychological/psychiatric consultation and linkage services. (via Welligent)
- Reviews outcome measures with initial assessments/treatment planning goals to ensure fidelity to EBP models/client care and implementation of treatment goals.
- Review and Maintain audit ready standards via QA and peer audit.
- Ensures each billable staff maintains appropriate caseload to reach the budgeted daily expectation of billable hours. (refer to Productivity Policy)
- Confirms quality service delivery through completion and submission of service plans, progress notes, and other outcome measures. (refer to Progress/Case Note Submission Policy)
- Comes prepared to conduct supervision by discussing supervisees? current caseload, documentation and productivity; issues constructive feedback and direction; and ensures supervisees utilize feedback into their clinical practice with clients.
- Provides clinical group supervision in designated EBP; ensuring fidelity to the model, if applicable.
- Oversees and manages:
- Maintains knowledge of program standards and policies as developed by Five Acres, COA, Community Care.
- Licensing, DCFS, DMH, and other governing bodies; develops personal and professional knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of the art practices; participating in in-service programs.
- Attends, chairs, and participates in department staff, supervision and support meetings, in-service programs, consultations and other Agency driven committees as appointed.
- May screen clients for participation in the program, including intake interviews, obtaining background data, orienting families to the program, and completing timely intake documents.
- Incorporates Agency philosophy and mission in all aspects of job description.
- Receives feedback with commitment to on-going refinement and professional growth.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding children, families, and operations of the Agency.
- Exercises good judgment in the performance of duties and responsibilities.
- Establishes and maintains rapport and effective working relationships with child(ren) and families, and works effectively within the Agency and social work community at large.
- The incumbent in this position may supervise 6-8 clinicians and other non-clinical program staff.
- Encourages and facilitates staff growth/career developmentPOSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- LMFT or LCSW preferred license issued by the State of California, plus a minimum of two years post-licensure experience.
- Must maintain licensure as a condition of employment.
- Training in Supervision Practices as specified by the Board of Behavioral Sciences to supervise MA and MSW interns.
- Training in an Evidence Based Practice, and serving 1 client per practice, if applicable.
- Experience and education relative to the specific type of clients he or she will be supervising.
- 2 years experience in the areas of family and child welfare, mental health and child abuse prevention and treatment.
- Effective communication skills both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of community resources that address the special needs of the client base.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a changing environment.
- Ability to attend Day 1 of the Pro Act de-escalating system training.
- Maintain First Aid/CPR Certification.
- Computer skills sufficient to meet production demands of the job including Microsoft Office and WELLIGENT software for program notes, and maintain detailed, accurate and complete records.
- Ability to work varied hours including evenings, nights and weekends.
- Current California driver's license, availability of a personal car with appropriate insurance.
- Sensitivity to the different cultures represented among the clients, families and staff.
- A basic understanding of age appropriate behavior for children/adolescents.
- Knowledge of emergency procedures of the Agency.
- Ability to model positive behaviors and Agency values.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong leadership skills sufficient to supervise a staff of approximately eight to ten.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or olderPosition Location: Altadena, CAFive Acres is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Therefore, the Agency does not discriminate, and does not permit its employees to discriminate against other employees or applicants because of race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related legally protected medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and over), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation. Company DescriptionOriginally founded in Los Angeles as an orphanage in 1888, today Five Acres mission is to provide safe, loving and permanent families for all children in our care. Our community-based clinicians work with at-risk families to prevent them from separating, while our residential and foster care programs seek to safely reunify children with their families or find them loving adoptive families. We now care for approximately 8,700 children and families across five counties in Southern California.
Keywords: Five Acres, Altadena , CLINICAL SUPERVISOR LEVEL 2 -LMFT or LCSW preferred license, Healthcare , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!