Company: Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense
Posted on: February 20, 2021
F ind out what all the buzz is about! If you are looking for a
career that's fast-paced and exciting, then you've come to the
right place. With the amazing growth that Honeybee is experiencing,
now is a great time to join our team. We offer a robust benefits
package including; paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement,
company-paid life and disability insurance, and a generous offering
of health and wellness options. Since 1983 Honeybee Robotics has
been creating the world's most advanced robotics systems for the
world's toughest environments. With projects ranging from Planetary
Exploration to Open-Source Software and Spacecraft Systems,
Honeybee Robotics has exciting opportunities in a wide variety of
Research and Development fields. With locations in Longmont CO,
Pasadena CA and Brooklyn NY, we offer impactful career
opportunities coast to coast. Job Description Responsibilities:
- Support Director of Contracts in ensuring that group goals
align with top level company strategic objectives.
- Drive improvement processes that support cross-functional
collaboration, company growth, and Customer satisfaction.
- Provide oversight, leadership and development to a team of
- Represent the Contract Administration organization with peer
organizations and customers to develop plans, organize work,
negotiate terms, monitor progress, and resolve problems.--
- Assure that all clarifications and amendments of negotiations
are incorporated into the final contract.--
- Participate in the planning, organizing, monitoring, and
assessment of the team's work.
- Responsible for ensuring timely review of awards and ongoing
accuracy/maintenance of contractual information in company ERP
- Direct responsibility for handling high profile contracts from
cradle to grave, including but not limited to:
- Review solicitation and prepare responses for proposals, bids,
and contract modifications.
- Analyze contracting requirements, special provisions, and terms
and conditions to ensure compliance with laws, regulations,
corporate policies, and business unit procedures.
- Prepare and administer the necessary correspondence,
negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely
and coordinated submittals.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain contract records and files
documenting contract performance, compliance, and contract
closeout. Requirements and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical discipline,
Master's degree or JD preferred
- 6 + years of contracts management experiences with 1-2 years
- 1-2 years experience with government and commercial aerospace
and defense contracts
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills suitable for
interaction with customers and various levels of management.
- Efficiency, attention to detail, and a high level of
- Self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving
- Capable of dealing with multiple internal and external
- Ability to Work with offsite teams
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite software
- Knowledge with IFS, SAP, Oracle or other type of ERP/MRP
- Knowledge of FARS, DFARs, EAR and ITAR requirements a plus
Honeybee Robotics, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation,
genetic information, national origin, or veteran status. Posted 30+
Days Ago Full time REQ101356 About Us Honeybee Robotics creates
advanced robotic systems for the world's most demanding
environments and applications. We are an R&D engineering
company that creates unique solutions for our customers'
challenges, on Earth and in space. Our robotic solutions are
designed to enhance the user experience and extend capabilities
beyond what's currently possible. Industries we serve include
spacecraft, planetary exploration, and defense robotics. We make
next-generation applications a reality through creative,
collaborative engineering that combines the best minds with the
best technology. As an R&D service provider, we are deeply
committed to delivering results for our customers and partners,
from early-stage feasibility studies to prototyping, to production
and product validation. Since 1983, we have completed more than 300
advanced projects for NASA, the US Department of Defense, academia,
industry, and others. ---Headquartered in Longmont, CO with
facilities in Pasadena, CA and Brooklyn, NY. Honeybee Robotics,
Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants
are considered for employment without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic
information, national origin, or veteran status.
Keywords: Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense, Altadena , Contracts Manager, Executive , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!