Security & Fire Multi Operations First Line Manager
Posted on: February 13, 2020
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect,
protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space,
you------ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the
world. Find your future with us.Boeing Security and Fire Protection
is seeking a candidate with strong leadership skills and knowledge
to fill the role of Security & Fire Multi Operations First Line
Manager supporting the Southern California team. This position will
perform multi-discipline security duties under general direction of
the El Segundo / Beach Cities site security operations manager. --
This individual will exemplify the Boeing Behaviors and have the
ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders. -- --
This dynamic position supports security operations which include
all business units; commercial, defense, services, test, and flight
line operations. -- This candidate must be adaptable to work with
competing priorities on a daily basis. This position will be
located in El Segundo, California. Responsibilities:
- Represent security as a primary focal at Southwest sites
- Uniformed security contract oversight. Oversee all aspects of
the account including financial, compliance, and performance.
- Manage Multi Ops personal at El Segundo and the Beach Cities
sites as required by Senior operations security manager
- Support Emergency Operations Center (EOC) activities. Maintain
integrated contract security team and procedures. -- -- --
- Liaise with local agencies and community partners to enhance
security programs that protect people, property, and information.
- Special event coordination by assigning critical resources as
- Provide support to the regional Threat Management Teams.
- Oversee technical operations maintenance and installs of video
surveillance, access management, and alarm systems. Collaborate
with Lock & Key operations for integrated solutions.
- Lead and participate in site inspections to comply with company
policies and procedures.
- Implement, track and close Corrective Action Plans within
- Proactively integrate safety into day-to-day services and
influence safety culture within uniformed security team. --
- Support initiatives and special projects that drive
productivity and cost efficiencies.
- Consistently deliver customer service excellence with agility,
first-time quality, and flexibility when necessary.
- Support off hour events and incidents as needed.Travel:Position
will require local travel based on Program needs.Variable Shift (if
applicable):Must be willing to work variable shifts, including
weekends and overtime.This position must meet Export Control
compliance requirements, therefore a ------US Person------ as
defined by 22 C.F.R. -- 120.15 is required. ------US Person------
includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
-- -- Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security
Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the
past 24 months is considered active.)
- Willing to work variable shifts; including day, evening, night
- 1+ yeras of experience interfacing with senior and executive
- Proficiency and experience working with Mircrosoft Office
(Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service rolePreferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Security & Fire Protection or uniformed
security policies, procedures, disciplines and requirements
- Experience presenting to multiple levels of an
organizationRelocation:Relocation will be available for eligible
candidates.Drug Free Workplace:Boeing --is a Drug Free Workplace
where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing
for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol
when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.Additional
Information: All information provided will be checked and may be
verified.Please apply as soon as possible for this role as
recruitment may commence before the end date.
Keywords: Boeing, Altadena , Security & Fire Multi Operations First Line Manager, Executive , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!