Experienced Automotive Mechanic - Benefits Offered - No Flat Rates!
Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Overview: If you reside in California, please see our California
handling practices and your data rights: Notice at Collection and
- California Privacy Rights Act Request Form
- California CPRA Authorized Agent Designation Form
Responsibilities: Let MV Transportation expand your toolbox! Do you
want a stable career with great and steady pay, a set schedule, and
outstanding benefits?! Would you like to work with a company that
invests in your growth? Then join the MV Transportation team. Start
on the path in under 5 minutes by reading the job description and
submitting your application. MV Transportation is now hiring
experienced Mechanics in your area! Who You Are: As a Mechanic, you
will perform preventative maintenance, diagnosis, service and
repair of steering, suspension, brakes, engines, transmissions,
differentials, electrical, wheelchair lifts, and air conditioning
systems. Successful applicants must be able to work safely, perform
part analysis on damaged parts and assist in inventory control or
other duties, as necessary. What's in it for YOU:
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- 40 hours a week, not flat rate
- OT as needed over 40 hours
- Full Benefits : Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401K plan
- Paid vacation
- Company provided uniform
- Corporate partner discount program
- Career advancement through a national company Duties include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Diagnoses, examines, and investigates vehicles to determine
causes of defective operation of vehicle systems and
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance of vehicles
- Execute major and minor repairs of defective components.
- Document all activities in MV's Fleet Management System.
- Maintain work environment in an organized and safe condition.
Qualifications: Talent Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Combination of at least five (5) years of apprentice level
verifiable training and experience in automotive or diesel
mechanics, which may include high school mechanics courses and/or a
regional occupational program.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and random
drug testing. Starting pay rate - $34.96/hour MV Transportation is
committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not
discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical
or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information or any other legally recognized protected basis under
federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The
information collected by this application is solely to determine
suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment
statistics on applicants. Where permissible under applicable state
and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug
test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of
employment. Diesel Tech; Jiffy Lube; Bumper to Bumper; Cummins;
ASE; ASE Master; Diesel Vehicle Mechanic; Lead Mechanic;
Freightliner; Heavy Equipment Mechanic; Diesel Lead; Automotive
Mechanic; Auto Mechanic; Tech 1; Tech 2; Tech 3; Master Mechanic;
Heavy Mechanic; Diesel Mechanic; Mechanical Knowledge; 91b; Engine
Man; 2t3; Vehicle Maintenance; Auto Repair
Keywords: MV Transportation, Altadena , Experienced Automotive Mechanic - Benefits Offered - No Flat Rates!, Engineering , Altadena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!